April 11 & 12, 2015
We want you to join our team!!!
The SSM Hospice & Home Care Foundation is proud to be one of the official GO! for a Cause charities of the 2015 GO! St. Louis Race Weekend!
Please join our team and help us raise money to support the very special patients and families of SSM Home Care and Hospice.
By joining Team SSM Hospice and Home Care, you will receive:
• A link for easy online registration
• Special code for FREE event registration once you commit to meet your fundraising goals
• Personal webpage to help you raise funds from your friends, family, and other contacts online
• Two race shirts (one from GO! St. Louis and one from Team SSM Hospice and Home Care)
Eligible races include:
5k ($100 minimum fundraising requirement)
Half marathon ($100 minimum fundraising requirement)
Marathon relay ($100/per person minimum fundraising requirement, $400 per team)
Marathon ($200 minimum fundraising requirement)
Join today with three easy steps!
Step 1 (you have to do this): Send us your commitment letter
Please download the commitment letter and email, fax,or mail it to the SSM Hospice and Home Care Foundation office. Each runner will pledge to raise the
minimum requirement ($100 - $200, depending on the race) for SSM Hospice and Home Care Foundation.
Mail: Team SSM Hospice and Home Care, 10143 Paget Drive, St. Louis, MO 63132
Download your commitment letter here.
We must first receive your commitment letter before you can move on to Step 2!
Step 2 (you have to do this, too): Register
Once we receive your commitment letter, we will send you an email with the registration link and your special code.
• Register with GO! St. Louis. You will need the special code to have your registration fee waved.
Step 3 (you'll want to do this): Set up your page and start asking your friends and family for support!
Set up your own personal fundraising page!
• After you register at gostlouis.org, you will receive an email with a link to your personal Crowdrise fundraising page
• Follow steps to personalize your page – upload photo and story of why you are running for Team SSM Hospice and Home Care
• Share your link with family, friends and co-workers and encourage them to support your efforts. Before you know it, you will have raised your fundraising minimum for SSM Hospice and Home Care Foundation!
If you have questions, please contact Jeanne Hampson at (314) 989-2775 or Jeanne_Hampson@ssmhc.com.